My Effective and Natural Tip Against Dandruff.
Dandruff, you really want to get rid of it!
You are fed up with seeing them fall on your shoulders.
No need to break the bank on drugstore anti-dandruff shampoos.
You can make your dandruff shampoo at home.
There is a natural ingredient that is very effective against dandruff: it is apple cider vinegar. This is the perfect trick to fight dandruff.
How to do
1. Prepare 2 cups of hot water in an empty shampoo or water bottle.
2. Add 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
4. After your usual shampoo, pour this mixture on your hair.
5. Gently massage the scalp, distributing the product all over your hair.
6. Do not rinse!
7. Dry your hair.
And there you have it, thanks to this grandmother's recipe, your dandruff is now gone :-)
And in addition, you will find shiny hair, since apple cider vinegar also has the particularity of shining the hair.
Vinegar is a very effective natural anti-dandruff.
Why it works
Apple cider vinegar contains acids and molecules that will kill pityriasis, which is the fungus responsible for dandruff.
If you stick to this natural treatment, doing it well every day, the dandruff and itching that comes with it will soon be a bad memory.
- Never rinse your hair with very hot water. Use lukewarm water which does not attack the scalp.
- Wash your brushes and combs at the start of the treatment and then do this cleaning regularly to prevent the fungus from coming back.
- Respect the hair treatment times (perms, straighteners, extensions ...)
- Avoid styling products (gels, sprays, lacquers) which tend to attack the scalp.
Have you tried this grandma's remedy for dry or oily dandruff? Do not hesitate to ask us your questions about apple cider vinegar for hair. We are also waiting for your testers' opinions in the comments!
Do you like this trick ? Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
10 Homemade Recipes To Never Shampoo Again.
Discover the Homemade Dry Shampoo Recipe.