A Clay Mask For Oily Skin, Homemade and Natural.
Having shiny skin isn't really glamorous!
And no matter how much foundation you want, when you have the time, it's not always enough.
But having shiny skin is not inevitable!
There is a natural recipe for a homemade mask to combat oily skin, based on clay.
Read our recipe for a special homemade and natural oily skin mask.
- 3 tablespoons of powdered green clay
- 1 spoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
How to do
1. In the bowl, put the clay.
2. Add the lemon and honey.
3. Mix well.
4. Apply this preparation by gently massaging the face.
5. Make small circular movements, focusing mainly on the fatty areas of the face (usually forehead, nose, chin) without forgetting the neck and décolleté.
Note: Pay attention to the sensitive area around the eyes. Avoid it.
6. Leave the mask on 20 minutes.
7. Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
And there you have it, your skin is now cleansed and purified :-).
This treatment will not be very expensive and the ingredients are easy to find in stores.
Nothing to do with the price of a facial treatment in a salon (at least € 60, sometimes a lot more) or even with a treatment ready-made in store.
Not only will you save money at the start, but in addition, the content of the ingredients of this treatment will allow you to make many masks!
You tried ? Share your impressions in the comments! We can't wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ? Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
3 Homemade Beauty Masks to Nourish Your Skin Effectively.
11 Natural Recipes Dreadfully Effective Against Acne.