14 Amazing Tips To Make Your Home Smell Good.
Do you want your home to smell good?
It is true that there are smells that we would do well without!
Whether in the kitchen, the bathroom or in the car, bad smells are everywhere.
Fortunately, there are some simple tips to deodorize your home naturally.
We have selected 14 effective tips for you to make your home smell good every day. Look :
1. Hang eucalyptus branches in your shower
I found these fresh eucalyptus twigs at my local florist. But you can also find them in most garden stores for a few dollars.
Simply tie 2-3 branches together and use a plastic hook or suction cup (like this one) to hang them.
Prefer a place near your shower head. When the heat and steam from your shower heat the eucalyptus, the natural essential oils will be released.
2. Put a few drops of essential oil on the oven filter each time you change it.
If you don't have a filter in your oven, place a few drops directly on the rack. You can also put it on the vacuum cleaner filters for example.
3. Make a natural deodorant with sea salt and citrus peels
Remove the insides of the lemons with a knife or spoon and fill the halves with sea salt.
For an even more fragrant smell, add cloves or fresh herbs like basil or mint. Place everything in a room where it is necessary to fight bad odors.
4. Scent your car with leftover candle
Do not throw away scented candle scraps. Put the candle holder in the car cup holder. During the summer, the wax will melt and release the scent you love in your vehicle. You can make your own scented candles. Check out the trick here.
5. Place a bowl of oats in your fridge
Because oats are naturally absorbent, they will absorb unpleasant odors from the fridge like a sponge. Bye bye bad smells!
6. Hang a car air freshener on the air vents of your house.
But instead of buying air fresheners at the supermarket, your best bet is to make your own deodorant by looking at item no.14. Much more economical and natural.
7. Absorb trash odors with newspaper
8. Put a drop of essential oil on pieces of cotton wool and place them all over the house.
I love placing cotton balls soaked in lemon essential oil in dresser drawers, cupboards, pillow cases, between couch cushions, and in cabinets or bathrooms.
9. Fill a bowl with vinegar and place it in a room that needs to be deodorized.
You will see, white vinegar is really effective in neutralizing bad odors.
10. Use a dryer fabric softener to scent your luggage.
11. Cook some vanilla extract to flavor the house.
Pour about 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract in a dish and bake at 150 degrees for 15 min.
12. Boil cinnamon sticks, orange peels, apple peels and cloves in water.
Boil cinnamon sticks, apple peels, orange peels and whole cloves in water. Then place the mixture in the room to be perfumed.
13. Freeze lemon pieces in vinegar to deodorize your grinder.
Put lemon slices in an ice cube tray and cover them with vinegar. Freeze everything. Put an ice cube in your garbage disposal to eliminate odors.
14. Make your own car air freshener by putting 10 drops of essential oil on a clothespin
Apply 5-10 drops of essential oil to a wooden clothespin and clip it onto the dashboard grilles.
Do you like this trick ? Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
21 Tips For Naturally Deodorizing Your Home.
The Homemade Deodorant Your Toilets Will Love.