The Cheesecake Recipe Made in 5 min and Without Oven!
My grandmother passed this recipe on to me when I started my own family.
She used to make the creamiest, most extraordinary cheesecake for all special occasions.
Years later, when I cook for the family, this is the recipe I choose.
Discover now, my no-bake cheesecake recipe ready in 5 min. Look :
- 400 g of sweetened condensed milk
- 250 g of sweet whipped cream
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (yellow or green)
- 250 g of soft cream cheese (special cheesecake or Philadelphia cheese)
- 250 g of biscuits (Petit Beurre, Speculoos, shortbread ...)
- 80 g of softened butter.
How to do
1. Take the cheese and butter out of the fridge and leave them at room temperature for at least 2 hours.
They will become soft and tender, allowing for a smooth texture when you mix the ingredients.
If the cheese is too cold, it will clump. To make sure it has the right texture, check that it spreads easily with a spatula.
2. Crush your cookies.
3. Mix them with the softened butter.
4. Spread them out at the bottom of your baking dish. Set aside.
5. Combine all the other ingredients in a bowl except the lemon juice.
6. Add the lemon juice. Use a hand blender on low speed for two minutes. The second important step in this recipe is to add the lime or lime juice at the last moment. The lemon juice will harden the mixture almost instantly.
7. Arrange the mixture on the cookie.
8. Put in the fridge for 1h30.
9. Serve chilled.
And there you have it, you have made a delicious cheesecake in 5 minutes and without an oven :-)
The secret to this recipe is to take out the cheese and butter well in advance so that they are very tender and soft.
You can add strawberries, with or without icing sugar.
Cut a few strawberries. Place them in a freezer bag and tap the bag gently against the countertop so that the strawberries release their juice.
Add a little vanilla extract, a few strawberries ... that you will arrange on the cheesecake.
You can also add lime juice for a more acidic flavor and thicker texture.
Feel free to add your personal touch. Everyone loves this recipe which is so easy to prepare. My sister-in-law is allergic to most dyes.
And this is the first cheesecake she could eat!
Do you like cheesecakes? Then you will love all of these recipes!
Do you like this trick ? Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
A cheap dinner aperitif? My Home Made Little Plus.
4 Easy and Cheap Christmas Desserts to Make.