Here is the RIGHT WAY to Put a Band-Aid on a Finger.
Dressings never hold well on the fingers.
This is true both on the fingertip and on its joint.
So what if you have a cut?
Fortunately, here is the correct way to put on a bandage.
You will see, it's very simple. Watch the video :
How to do
1. Take a bandage like this.
2. Take a pair of scissors.
3. Cut lengthwise the sticky part on each side of the dressing, so that you have two tabs.
4. Place the bandage over the cut.
5. Remove the two white parts that protect the dressing.
6. Glue the tabs from the bottom of the finger up, diagonally.
7. Then do the reverse for the top tabs.
There you go, you now know the correct way to put a bandage on your fingertip :-)
No more plaster that does not hold and comes off on its own!
In addition, it also works for a cut that is in the joint.
Thanks to this method, you will be able to continue to bend your finger even with the bandage!
Awesome and easy, isn't it?
Have you tried this trick for putting a bandage on a finger? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can't wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ? Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
How To Make A Bandage Hold On The Finger Tip Longer.
Now You Know How To Remove A Dressing Without Pain.