Light and Easy to Make, The Shrimp Salad with Grapefruit!
Are you looking for a quick and easy starter?
Something good, of course, but also light?
I have the recipe for you!
Grapefruit Shrimp Salad is quick and easy to prepare.
Lightweight and inexpensive, you won't need more than 15 minutes of work to get a delicious salad.
It is an ideal and refreshing dish to be enjoyed without moderation as soon as the sun is out!
Ingredients for 4 persons
Preparation time: 15 min
- 400 g cooked pink prawns
- 2 pink grapefruits
- 1 lemon (for its juice)
- 1 small jar of 0% cottage cheese
- 1 salad
- Salt, pepper, parsley
How to do
1. Wash the salad. To keep it clean, use white vinegar.
2. Wring it out and arrange a few leaves on each of the plates.
3. Rinse the cooked shrimp and peel them (keep 4 unshelled for decoration)
4. Peel the grapefruits over a container.
5. Remove the white skin around them so that only the flesh is left.
6. Cut them into cubes. Set them aside and store the grapefruit juice well.
7. In a salad bowl, pour the cottage cheese, lemon juice and grapefruit juice.
8. Add the prawns.
9. Season with salt and pepper, add the parsley and mix gently.
10. In each plate, arrange the diced grapefruit on the salad leaves.
11. Then carefully pour the contents of a salad bowl.
12. In the center, place an unshelled pink shrimp for an elegant presentation.
There you go, your grapefruit shrimp salad is ready to be tasted ;-)
Easy and quick to do, isn't it? In addition, this recipe is unmissable!
If you don't want to make this salad at the last minute, garnish cups or verrines (they will take up less space in your fridge than plates) with your preparation and leave them in the fridge until ready to serve.
But don't prepare this salad 48 hours in advance, just 2 or 3 hours before, so as not to be overwhelmed when your guests arrive. And cover the top of the cups with stretch wrap so that its contents do not dry out.
Depending on the season, you can add cherry tomatoes or avocados in your salad.
To peel grapefruit raw (that is to say to remove this cottony skin that sticks to the pulp) without difficulty, remove the thick skin from the fruit and place them in the refrigerator for two hours.
The white skin will then dry out and come off easily.
Have you tried this light and easy-to-prepare appetizer recipe? Tell us in the comments if you liked it. We can't wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ? Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
The Colin Fillet with Lemon Sauce in the Oven, My Family Recipe!
Friendly and Economical, my Paella Express for 6 People!