The Ultra Easy Home Laundry Recipe Ready in 2 Min.
Tired of buying industrial laundry?
Me too ! It is more and more expensive ...
And many of them are downright toxic to health.
Fortunately, by doing some research, I found the best homemade laundry detergent recipe.
Why the best? Because she really is super easy to do!
And besides, she is rudely effective and 100% natural.
Now I do my laundry myself. And you can do it too!
It's a snap, it's ready in minutes. Look :
What you need
- 40 g of Marseille soap shavings (or 7 to 8 tablespoons, which makes 25 cl)
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 empty and clean container of 2 liters
- 1 liter of hot water
- 1 kitchen scale
How to do
1. Pour 1 liter of hot water into a container.
2. Take 40 g of Marseille soap shavings.
3. Pour them into hot water and stir to dissolve.
4. Pour a tablespoon of white vinegar.
5. Add a tablespoon of baking soda.
6. Pour into the can and shake the container strongly so that everything mixes well.
There you go, your homemade laundry is already ready :-)
Admit it was super easy and quick, right?
If you have skin problems (eczema, irritation, dryness…), you will love this natural detergent without harmful products.
Now all you have to do is put it in the machine. Let's see how to do it.
Put your laundry in the washing machine.
Pour 120 to 150 ml of your homemade Marseille soap detergent into a scoop.
Place the ball in the heart of the laundry, in place of your industrial laundry, as below:
Start the program as usual.
You will see that this detergent is super effective!
Laundry with Marseille soap shavings can solidify if you don't use it for a few days.
Just add a little hot water to make it liquefy again and shake the can again.
If you want your laundry to smell great, you can add a few drops of essential oils of your choice.
I find lavender essential oil to go well with the subtle scent of Marseille soap.
Have you tried this homemade laundry recipe? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can't wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ? Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
Efficient and Easy to Make: The Laundry Recipe WITHOUT Chemicals.
I Made my Laundry with Wood Ashes! My Opinion on Its Effectiveness.